leaving its sting
It is difficult to find a person whom a bee has never stung in his life. Bites of honey insects not only cause pain, but also carry a considerable danger: inflammation of the mucous membranes (if the bee has bitten, for example, over the eyelid), swelling of the larynx (with a bite in the neck), allergic reactions. In a word, a bee is not pleasant from a sting. And what about the situation with our pets – dogs? After all, they are also often bitten by striped toilers-bees.
Animals can become a victim of a bee sting because of their own curiosity when they try to catch buzzing insects. And sometimes a fatal bite is a coincidence if a bee flew in through an open window, and the dog simply ended up at the wrong time and in the wrong place.
Why a bee sting is dangerous for a dog Continue reading