In one of our articles, we already wrote why it is worth taking a dog from a shelter. It has a good tablet comparing the pros and cons of “dogs for money” and “free dogs”.
Most dogs in shelters are adults. Dogs at home and in the shelter make a completely different impression. It is very sad to look at these poor scared animals who do not understand where they are and wait for the owners to return and take them back home.
Unfortunately, many of these dogs will never leave the shelter … unless there is a family with a good heart that will give them a second chance. Continue reading
Almost every dog from time to time finds during the walk “aromatic yummy” and enjoys treating it. As a found “treat” there is carrion, rotting pieces of meat, spoiled bones, excrement. Naturally, the owner of such an animal addiction is horrified, and the dog at least henna. Today we’ll talk about unpleasant situations when a dog eats his stool, that is, about coprophagy. By the way, about 17% of all dogs on Earth regularly eat their own or other people’s feces, and about 85% of pets sin from time to time. Consider what makes animals feast on smelling foul-smelling piles.
Reasons for eating feces by dogs
To discourage a pet from an unpleasant habit, you will need to find out what is the reason for eating feces. So, the animal is able to eat feces in the following cases: Continue reading
It is difficult to find a person whom a bee has never stung in his life. Bites of honey insects not only cause pain, but also carry a considerable danger: inflammation of the mucous membranes (if the bee has bitten, for example, over the eyelid), swelling of the larynx (with a bite in the neck), allergic reactions. In a word, a bee is not pleasant from a sting. And what about the situation with our pets – dogs? After all, they are also often bitten by striped toilers-bees.
Animals can become a victim of a bee sting because of their own curiosity when they try to catch buzzing insects. And sometimes a fatal bite is a coincidence if a bee flew in through an open window, and the dog simply ended up at the wrong time and in the wrong place.
Why a bee sting is dangerous for a dog Continue reading